Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome!!!

Over time I have turned into Little Miss Suzie Homemaker. Apparently I've become quiet the little chef! I love cooking and entertaining. After most of my meals people want to know whats in it and how I did it! In turn, I decided to write down all of my recipes and share them with everyone. I try and make quick and easy meals, but quick and easy doesn't mean that the taste has to suffer!
The name Iron Bubble was something that came about a few months ago. My family has called me Bubble for as long as I can remember. Iron came from Iron Chef =) After I was able to show off my skills in the kitchen and on the grill to my family and friends I coined the name Iron Bubble. It's cute. It's me!

Just remember I am cajun. I do like spicy food!! If you don't cut down the amount of spices that you add to your version of the dish. By no means am I claiming to be a professional! I always tweak my recipes every time I make them. I always keep open to suggestions!!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment